Whitepapers and Infographics
At SupHerb Farms we pay attention to details. Understanding facts and trends in the food industry is what allows us to produce the highest quality IQF fresh frozen herbs, specialty vegetables & purées as well as pastes and blends inspired by global eating and dining trends. Our facility in Turlock, California serves many restaurant chains, Executive Chefs and food manufacturers that rely on us to provide the best ingredients in the United States for their food. By understanding what’s happening throughout the food industry, researching what people are eating, where they are eating and what they like and dislike, we are able to serve you even better.
Did you know?
- Over 65% of Gen Z, Millennials and Gen X’ers prefer authentic Asian foods and flavors. (Source: Technomic Inc.)
- Asian Cuisine interest: 61% of Millennials and 58% of Gen Xers say regional cuisines like Szechuan interest them, compared to 52% of all consumers. (Source: Technomic Inc.)
- Over 50% of Gen Z, Millennials and Gen X’ers reported that they purchase food or beverage at a restaurant or other food service location more than once a week. (Source: Technomic Inc.)
- Taste and flavor of food was the most important attribute for Gen Z when listing their most important attributes for a restaurant. (Source: Consumer Brand Metrics)
- “Fresh”, “Clean” and “Natural” were the three top attributes for Gen Z when listing attributes that affect their food and beverages purchases at Restaurants or other food service locations. (Source: 2016 Generational Consumer Trend Report)
- More than 50% of all U.S. restaurants include some type of BBQ item on the menu. (Source: Technomic Inc.)
- Room for regional Mexican Ingredients! About half of consumers (48%) make an effort to seek out different regional Latin cuisine experiences, with the heaviest skews for consumers ages 25-34 (66%) and ages 35-44 (60%).
- Consumers in the West are much more likely than those in all other regions to say they haven’t tried but would like to try various spicy chili pepper-based sauces and pastes. (Source: Technomic Inc.)
Take a look below at our infographics and white papers that can help shed light on the consumer dining habits in the United States.