NACUFS 2019 National Conference
Alex Bonta | June 27, 2019
Stop by Booth #124
SupHerb Farms’ Executive Corporate Chef Scott Adair, culinarian extraordinaire, will be at the NACUFS 2019 National Conference SupHerb Farms booth with our Food Service Sales team and Director of Marketing ready to discuss our newest products and trends.
2019 New Products
We will be showcasing our Culinary Pastes, Purées, and 2019 product offerings:
- Roasted Green 1/4″ and Diced 1/8″ IQF (Individually Quick Frozen) Vegetables
- Shallot Purée
- Pouching capabilities/packs – offered for both Culinary Pastes and Purées
Globally Inspired Cravability
In addition to our 2019 offerings, 8 of our globally inspired Culinary Pastes will be available for sampling:
- Aji Pesto (Peru) – Sweet and slightly tangy with a nice bright note of and mild finished with a pleasant touch of peppery heat
- Chermoula (Morocco) – Strong and fresh notes with mild a slight tang and a bite of heat
- Chimichurri SRP (Argentina) – Tangy & herbaceous with for an added kick
- Kale Pesto (USA) – A buttery, earthy flavor with hints of lemon
- Moroccan Harissa (Morocco) – Delicate fusion of aromatic spices, bell peppers, and red jalapeños
- S’chug (Yemen) – Vibrant and full-bodied combination of hot jalapeños, savory and herbs
- Thai Red Curry (Thailand) – savory and aromatic combination of jalapeños, and with a savory finish
- Tuscan Tomato (Italy) – Sweet, rich and tangy combination of and herbs blended with Dijon mustard
SupHerb Farms Team Attending
Chris Helvig – National Accounts Manager
Lindsay Hanson – National Accounts Manager
Doug – Director of Food Service
Scott Adair – Executive Corporate Chef
Peggy Castaldi – Director of Marketing
Schedule a meeting with one of our sales representatives by contacting fsvsales@SupHerbFarms.com
SupHerb Farms Booth Location
We are located at booth #124 at the north end of the convention center. View the full trade show floor map here.
What is the NACUFS 2019 National Conference?
The NACUFS 2019 National Conference is the premier annual gathering of professionals from campus dining operations across the country. NACUFS provides high-quality education, networking, and recognition opportunities for foodservice and college and university professionals.
Where is the NACUFS 2019 National Conference?
Wednesday, July 10th – Saturday, July 13th, 2019
Events & Sessions
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Pl
Denver, CO 80202
Thursday, July 11th – Friday, July 12th
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St
Denver, CO 80202
View the full schedule here.