We Share Your Concerns for Food Safety
At SupHerb Farms we share your concern for food safety.
That’s why we follow strict processes that begin in our fields, continue during processing and packaging, through offsite warehousing and shipment to you. Every ingredient we put our name on is of the highest quality, safe for consumption, free from adulteration and meets all applicable federal, state and local laws.
A few of the many steps taken to ensure food safety
- Our farms are Global G.A.P. Certified – we follow the FSMA Product Rules for Food Safety
- Our facility is SQF Certified for Food Safety Code for Manufacturing Edition 8.0
- Published GMP and HACCP Plans
- Our facility has a robust Environmental Swabbing program that includes Listeria and Salmonella
- Complete sanitation and inspection program prior to line start-up
- Every lot number tested for Salmonella and Listeria monocytogenes
- Positive release program – all pathogen results are verified prior to release to the market
We are committed
We are committed to excellence and continuous improvement in all our quality management programs. We take pride in exceeding industry standards and offering products you can use with confidence knowing they are natural, safe and always delicious.