White Pizza with Black Garlic, Mushrooms and Ricotta
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 lb Sliced mushrooms
- 1 Thinly sliced shallot
- 4 tsp Finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp Each salt and pepper
- 1 Pizza dough
- 2 tbsp SupHerb Farms® Black Garlic Puree
- 3/4 cup Shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Ricotta
- 2 tbsp Finely chopped fresh chives
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms, shallot, thyme, salt and pepper for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. On lightly floured surface, roll dough to fit 15-inch pizza pan.
- Drizzle pizza with remaining oil. Spoon dollops of puree onto dough and spread over dough. Top pizza with mushrooms. Sprinkle with mozzarella and spoon dollops of ricotta.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
Cut into slices and sprinkle with chives before serving.
Use cremini mushrooms or a medley of mushrooms, such as oyster, shiitake, portobello, white and/or chanterelles.